Trip To Tonga Recount

Trip To Tonga

July 2019 My mum, my brother and I went to Tonga for a Family Reunion. We all packed our bags the night before and went to sleep early. We woke up at around 5-6 am because our flight was at 9 am. My dad drove us to the airport, when we got to the airport we bought some food and put it in our bag for the flight. I was very excited and Impatient. That was my first time on an airplane, but not my first time at the airport.

Finally it was time to leave, my dad waved us goodbye and I was kinda sad because I wouldn’t be able to see my dad for two whole weeks. When we got on the plane I got the window seat which was very exciting. I saw there was a small TV with headphones so I decided to watch Paw Patrol, since I was 7 years old I had so much curiosity about the tv shows but Paw Patrol was the only tv show I was familiar with. When the plane took off I was watching my show while eating the food that was in the bag. 

I slept for about an hour and a half then woke up busting to go to the bathroom. My mum took my brother and I to the bathroom, when we came back I just started watching my show again. I fell asleep and my mum woke me up to say that we were in Tonga, I was so excited. 

My cousins from tonga picked us up and took us to their house since that was where we were staying. When we got to the house there was already some warm traditional food on the table.